The number of ebooks in the market increases by over 1,000,000 copies each year and this has made the market to be really crowded. Getting someone to notice your ebook in such a market will take much more than just a display.
Here are some ways you can get more people to notice your ebook
- Ensure that the book is really good and you have some feedback from independent readers as proof that it is really good.
- Make sure that your book has no errors by having someone to edit and proofread it.
- The book’s formatting should be really good and get a killer cover for your ebook as well.
- About your ebook’s description, make it really compelling… and short! You can write multiple descriptions as they will be better.
- Get some reviews for your ebook: if you do not have any at the moment, ask your friends and family to submit some reviews regarding your book. If this does not work out, you can buy some reviews from online platforms.
- Create awareness regarding your book on your social media pages and share the link to your ebook. With this, more people will know that your book exists and this will increase the chances of getting more sales.
- Market your ebook: you need to invest in your ebook if you really want people to notice it. It will help to reach your target audience.
It is important to observe patience as your ebook will not get popular overnight. It will take some time but if you apply the right strategies, you will get more people to notice your book. All you need to ensure is that anyone buying your ebook will get value for his money.
You can share some interesting facts in your book on social media to trigger the mind of the readers to know more. This will make them develop an interest in your book and go out searching for it.